9 Ton Excavator
The economic powerhouse.
The fuel consumption of the ET90 is up to 20 percent lower than with comparable models – this reduces the operating costs significantly. At the same time, it scores in applications with an excellent engine and hydraulic performance. This efficient combination provides for first-class digging power with up to 20% more bucket breakaway force. Conversely, the economical load sensing hydraulic system allows for finely controllable lifting arm movements with a full performance at the same time. Whether power or precision – the ET90 is exactly the right excavator for any application.
- Precise and sensitive operation thanks to the load sensing hydraulic system with LUDV (load-independent flow control).
- Low consumption due to the economical ECO mode.
- Up to 5 auxiliary control circuits for the most varied attachments.
- Extremely compact and maneuverable.
- Maintenance and service made easy due to the tiltable cabin as well as the diagnostic tool.
- Economical and powerful.
- Optimal force distribution when excavating and up to 20% more breakaway force: plunge in deeper and excavate more powerfully.
- Less material loss in the bucket due to an expanded angle of rotation of 200 degrees.
- Articulated boom for greater reach, digging depth and dumping height.
- Up to 20 % less fuel consumption.
- Reduced dimensions.
- Significantly lower height and width than comparable competition models.
- Easily master tight construction sites and low passages.
- Higher level of stability due to the low center of gravity.
- Easy to transport.
- Cabin, sight and operating comfort.
- Innovative solution for the optimal view – boom to the right next to the cabin.
- Operator comfort: spacious cabin, air cushioned seat and automatic air-conditioning system.
- Innovative front windshield system: two-part windshield can be slid up and moved – rain roof position.
- LED headlights for optimal illumination.
- Rear camera for more safety when in reverse operation.
- Jog dial system.
- Technology from the automotive sector.
- For the direct control of central functions.
- Intuitive to operate.